Tele ppl: Hello is this Mr. HO??
Me : Erm nooo
Tele ppl: Oh really? Is this number xxxx xxxx??
Me : Ermm yea it is
Tele Ppl: Oh im very sorry , may I know whos on the line
There are 2 possibilities here...
1. You say your name and thats it they will address you..oh Hi Mr. xxx sorry for the mix up...can I extend this call to invite you to sign up with out super interest free credit card?
or...
2. You tell them im sorry, I dont think I should tell u my name
Then...
They will say good bye and hang up....
OMFG...cant they at least come up with some new name other then Mr. Ho Chien Siang....damn old leh...i think i have about 10 calls from different telemarketers asking me to sign up for their stupid stuff...and wtf...is Singtel releasing all these numbers to them or they have this zai number generator to call ppl and address eeveryone as Mr. Ho...ccb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment