Very happy for both of us...cause we really put in a lot of effort to improve ourselves!
And with that we managed a nice cupie picture!
With a strong man pose hee..
Hopefully we will be able to achieve more of our personal goals within the training period!
This is an entirely different note...but to all my fellow team mates...I do this because I have a lot of passion for it not because I like to show off my skills or anything...it is a personal achievement or rather a team achievement (for me and my flyer)
whenever the stunts dun go up...we dun blame each other or individually....we work it out and see what went wrong and how we can solve it...I believe in a team ( which consists of 16 of us) works the same way too...if u think ur too weak...then pick urself up and buff up and do what every necessary...if u think ur locking not good enough...go and see what other ppl do to lock their body properly and learn from it...if your body control not good enough...go do some handstands and see how it does for you....
we are a team...the team is only as strong as its weakest link...so when you are the weakest..you do not show ppl that you are but you tell yourself that you have to be the strongest!
passion and hardwork overwrites talent....if you do not fight for your own battle...nobody will...your worst enemy is yourself!
To be a better you, you first need to defeat your oldself...
JIA YOU ACES! and GPIGS too!!
This is an entirely different note...but to all my fellow team mates...I do this because I have a lot of passion for it not because I like to show off my skills or anything...it is a personal achievement or rather a team achievement (for me and my flyer)
whenever the stunts dun go up...we dun blame each other or individually....we work it out and see what went wrong and how we can solve it...I believe in a team ( which consists of 16 of us) works the same way too...if u think ur too weak...then pick urself up and buff up and do what every necessary...if u think ur locking not good enough...go and see what other ppl do to lock their body properly and learn from it...if your body control not good enough...go do some handstands and see how it does for you....
we are a team...the team is only as strong as its weakest link...so when you are the weakest..you do not show ppl that you are but you tell yourself that you have to be the strongest!
passion and hardwork overwrites talent....if you do not fight for your own battle...nobody will...your worst enemy is yourself!
To be a better you, you first need to defeat your oldself...
JIA YOU ACES! and GPIGS too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment