Well this title was stolen from a friend of mine in his msn...I jst take this title to write something about it....
These few days I keep looking at the same page..wanting to post something but I just dunno what to post..well lets jst say that Im in a situation where I am just so confused about what is right or wrong
The term is selfish...so who is the one being selfish here...the one who doesnt want to contribute (or cant in anyones defence) or the one who is expecting the contribution....in any case we are all selfish...selfish to fight for our own goals and dreams so that we are the receivers of that ultimate prize and that prize would be happiness in your life..
I very much agree that one mans meat is another mans poison...we cant expect everyone to see with the same eye, passion bla bla bla...thus comes to the point where everyone thinks that they are not selfish they are just thinking of whats important to them and it is the other party who is selfish as in the end they are also just fulfilling their own needs...
I guess there is pretty not much use just talking (blogging) about it as it will come to nothing...less talk more action!...but u just feel that as friends...or the very least team mates who have fought along side each other would at least think of you and how they can do a part to help you in whatever you are doing...well I believe in this situation it also works the other way around huh...i guess it all depends on how much are you willing to sacrifice for someone/something or whatever it is...people will judge you...but in the end you will be the final judge of what you do is right or wrong, fair or unfair, selfish or unselfish...if you think that what you are doing is causing no harm to others...I would like to wish ...ALL THE BEST In you Future Endeavors ( sincerely without any grudge)
I hope in the end all of us will be happy with what we decide and can live with it for the rest of our lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment