Well the title says it all...all these while criticizing about how dangerous online posts will be as there might be idiots who view your online posts and god knows what they do about it.
So why give in...I guess you can blame it a little on trend, although I'm probably lagging a few years or a decade for that matter..but it doesnt matter when you start I suppose. Matters most is what made you start and what you start will be good enough for you to even maintain it before you say its good for others.
But I guess its not trend...well the whole blog is about well yourself and so you want to rant as much as possible thus the reason for the very existence of this online self publicity or so they call the save the paper diary.. Who else better to rant all about yourself when you know that they(it, the...whatever) will never complain about being too bored or why is it alwayyysss about you...so yea I start blogging today.
Let this be a good start for many things to come
Cheerios!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment