Yea that is how the speech was suppose to go..presentations...I just think engineering students are not given enough opportunity to present.....we need to present more! so that we can present ourselves not as fools later...bleagh...
Prepared some speech last night and printed them (yes thanks to a mystery someone that kindly assisted me in printing them) and cut them in small cue card sizes only to refer them at the beginning of my presentation speech. When I noticed that my tutor gave me a change of expression " Why is this guy just reading from his slides " i panicked and referred to my so called cue cards only to realize SHIT! I dont really recall a single thing and so i cast them aside and just went impromptu instead. Blabber blabber and well turned out ok...
Well at least its over for now...more to come I suppose in life...Lets just eat at CAN 2 now...
Cheerios
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment