Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dehydrated or drunk??

Well had a normal session of drinking with my ACES peeps...well i believe I dint have that much...well not so much until I will drop dead on the floor for a few seconds...

If i was not mistaken i prob had several cups of Sheridan, Tequila and Jim Beam...but it was not much I drank and drank and we had a good time playing Indian Poker...

Then we decided to go back to our individual halls..I stood up and immediately i felt a blur in my vision....and I started sweating profusely....I started to wonder if it was the alcohol getting to me and so I sat down for a while...and then decided I should stay in Zihua's room cause it was just there...

I stood up made my way there and on the way while holding on to the balcony railings I jst collapsed...Yuen Bo was helpless seeing me come down like a big chunk of meat haha...after a while I gained consciousness and remembering Ian asking if my head was ok...apparently I jst fell and knocked against the railings.....so I got back on my feet and was given water...I sat on Zihua's bed and drank somemore water with everyone watching me...how paiseh....Daniel, Soo Zein, Neville, Zi Hua, Yuen Bo, Ian , Jun Ting and even Xiu Lu ....Mun Chun had already left that time because I seriously looked ok before I stood up...how sian...

I really think it was dehydration...cause after a few sips of water and a bit of sugar in my body i was ok again with a headache...prob due to the knock haha....how stupid...I mean if i was drunk I probably couldnt even get on my feet or senses within a short period of time right...unless i have super quick recovery la...

haha you be the judge....

Thanks for the drinks!

Cheerios! (=

No comments: