skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
This time its about me
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Enemies
I guess enemies just come into picture when you have ego...
So tell me whos ego is bigger now when you choose to be the enemy....
Dumb Fuck...you can jst go fuck yourself
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
WengWeng
View my complete profile
So Whats Up??
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(51)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(37)
▼
December
(15)
Final Achievement of the Year
In a world without Don LaFontaine
Happy Holidays
I want to win....So I just do what I want and dont...
HOT AIR.............CAR
What a pleasant day
Brown as can be
Vitamin L
Enemies
I dont fall that easily
Feeling left out
Dehydrated or drunk??
Offensive vs Ego
The Tumbling Giant
Being Sluggish...
►
November
(15)
►
October
(7)
Friends
Ariel
Chin Hong
ChongX
Elaynne
Gabriel
Mei Yuet
Miss Leow
Pui Ee
Tit for Tat (wl and sk)
Venus
Yi Chin
Cheerleaders
Haydee GPIGS!
KC Awesome
Lijing
Lixiang
Ming Hui
Qiu Yan
Wei Wei
X - Wonder
Ya Yun TaiChou
Yirong Mama
YuenBo
No comments:
Post a Comment