Friday, February 13, 2009

Am I suppose to be sorry??

I have never picked on you or bully you...for all I know I have only cared about you as a friend a good friend but what I get in return....

Pretty much nothing...Call me insensitive or insensible la...but I would just safely like to assume that when u give that much care to someone...it would just be nice for you to acknowledge it and dun give me an attitude.

Maybe I dint tell you that I was offended or anything but I also expect you to be a lil more sensitive in this kind of matter la. Whatever it is ppl do to you...you can know who is the one that care or dun care.

I admit sometimes I am carried away by my ego but in the end I will still come to apologize and give u my utmost support whenever I can...but sometimes I just feel that I am doing it for nothing. Because you don't even care when I get injured but when you do...I always try to make sure that you are alright even if I'm not the one directly asking you.

I just wish you can be more sensitive in this issue and dun just ignore them like that. Maybe you are not that kind of person and I don't blame you for being so. As a friend I would just really ask of you to really be more considerate of other peoples feelings..especially when others pay that much attention to you.

Maybe I just shouldn't care anymore is it..? But in the end I cant cause I will still look out for you as I mentioned in my first paragraph as to who I treat you like.

Im sorry if I was too harsh or being too ignorant, but sometimes even a Gentle Giant can have a small heart.

No comments: