Cheerleading Performance...haha..what more can a cheerleader ask right...well this years birthday is quite special...from all the years I have been in ntu...not many years also la just 3.
Being a cheerleader was one of the milestones in my life I would say. I never thought I will find a passion in sports that would get me so involved in. I always look at the sportsman/woman around me as they get injured I think to myself...need to so sai meng(canto for throwing ur life) or not...then when in cheerleading I realize what is passion and what is leisure.
Well this birthday is not all about Cheerleading..cant forget my malaysian buddies who actually remembered this big guys birthday...
First up must thank my closest ppl in NTU , Soo Fan, Mei Yuet, Andy and Leler (Not arranged in any hierachical order) for celebrating my early birthday at Kuishin - BO....and so I chowed down...a lot of food haha....Still waiting for pictures leh...mana mana??
Then of course comes the night of HO, where we had a great performance that night, everyone was giving their 200% and having a good time. Tears of joy as all the hardwork was rewarding enough just by giving our best performance of our routine. I have yet to get the pictures of my special Birthday cake suprise. But this picture was I think one hell of a pic...
Our Final Pyramid 4-4-3 and our two handsome dudes holding proudly Hall 8 Royals Cheerleading TeamThen the very next morning I got a suprise from Wy Leong as he was about to leave for work. I was just barely awake and I saw this Big Ass Card from all my Hall Mates and also a nice Kappa T-shirt.

First we have the big big card thanks to my "darling" wy leong and yvonne who played a big part in making this card and of coz my dear suk kwan and lastly the hall 8 dudes lee hong, billy, chin chean and conny, yee kiat and last but not least the cute little amy.
The t-shirt from the gang
First we have the big big card thanks to my "darling" wy leong and yvonne who played a big part in making this card and of coz my dear suk kwan and lastly the hall 8 dudes lee hong, billy, chin chean and conny, yee kiat and last but not least the cute little amy.
Then i forgot when....hehe so sorry my dear lou po...gave me this key chain that has my name on it...haha thanks my dear zi ling...really liked the key chain....
Tadda the Weng key chain...actually got the kah also la haha
Well that pretty much sums up my birthday celebration and oh ya...of course some of my ACES peeps did a birthday extention for me..which Im still yet to get that photo...well hopefully i can upload them and share with my erm....blog readers hahahaha....
Cheerios =)
Cheerios =)
No comments:
Post a Comment