In live people will always have to make these kind of decisions...and if you are mature enough to think and understand...sometimes you just have to take the shit even from your best friend..
I think sometimes I really do have trouble in this area. There was once I watched Amazing Race Asia and saw these 2 friends competing as team mates with other teams. The story was that team mate A was suppose to do a challenge and Team Mate B was suppose to stay on the other end of a very deep ravine while A go across the ravine with some bungee cords and pulleys..
What happened was A gave up half way through the challenge and even thou they are good buddies (im judging these as they competed as team mates) B just scolded A and ask him to finish the challenge
" Come on man NO EXCUSES, just finish the challenge, DO NOT GIVE UP, I say Do not Give UP...NOOOOO..Dont GIVE UP on me...Just finish the challenge"
But in the end A dint finish the challenge and took the penalty instead and after that B went to A and say...Sorry for yelling at you just now but I was just pushing you to complete the challenge.
Personally I felt that B had good leadership, why? Because B was just following the objective of the game and pushing his team mate to complete the challenge even at the cost of a quarrel with his best mate.
The same thing for every thing we do in life. Sometimes we just cant treat our friends as friends when we are in a team with an objective to complete together as team mates. As a form of respect to each other in the team , to every other single member of the team i believe a leader needs to do what is needed of him/her.
However there is still a need to balance to ensure that the working relationship is still harmonious. Probably this is the dilemma every leader face.
Well work hard ppl...Lets Jia You for Cheerobics together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment