Well my fellow Malaysian buds (Billy, Wy Leong, Chean, Rui Yang, Christine....well dunno who else feel free to tell me who is playing as well) will know what Im talking about...because they are also heavily addicted to this game at some point of time...
Ill let the game do the talking but just to share...now I think i know my flags better and also how the shape of each country actually look like....hahaha and might I say African countries have intersting flags...and so does Europe....there are a lot more then what you actually see from the Euro cup haha...well probably to some of you its old news but it isnt to me....but its never too late to learn eh....;)
Just a lil preview eh...
Level 2, a lil bit harder and tricky to get the shapes of each country
Last but not least....level 3 has got to be hardest...unless u know every city in the world! ;)If you have time to kill...or are too "sian" with you studies already...do try it out!
But might I advice first that it gets addictive like any other facebook games hehe...
So I shall leave it to you to find where the app is although its not too hard of a task but at least I dint just allow this to be a portal to where my time went @_@...
Study ah......
Jia You to alll!!!!!
Cheerios!

No comments:
Post a Comment