Some weeks back my dearly "beloved" hall 8 officers came knocking on my door when I was having my nap...and asked me to remove my stuff away from the corridor...well its there and its not really bothering anyone, so naturally as a resident for paying for the space I live in, I asked..
Me: Why do I have to remove all these things ah??
Dumbo : Ooo you cannot leave these things outside here...you might block the fire escape....
(yes..... referred to as the Hall 8 Officer)
Me: But I live at the corner....my corridor is after the stairs (unless they want to jump off the corridor, im doing them a favor by thinking twice as Im blocking their route to whatever they were thinking of doing....something stupid i believe)
Dumbo: ahh no no....this is hall rule...you must follow....
Me: Hanah hanah...Ill do it later *Slams Door*
(Can u blame me for being rude and slamming the door knowing that you disturb me from my sleep *&@#$**#%^$# screw u)
Frankly I think hall 8 Officers are really dumb...what the hell la....need to be so meticulous or not....Why dont you take that rule book of yours and shove it up your a** so I dont have to do it myself........FANNY!!!
Stop bothering me and knocking on my door asking me to remove the stuff lar....its not bothering anyone or anything.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Arnt you suppose to facilitate your residents instead of stating clearly what the rules are against you......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
So much for remembering a good hostel life.....
Mind the tone and language....
I admit being rude...but you started it lady! So get off my arse or ill get yours as far away from mine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment