Saturday, November 1, 2008

Just to sum up the day...

Well had a normal afternoon as usual woke up like ard 1230. Went and find my floormate Mr. Ee Wy Leong to have lunch...seems like we have been taking lunch quite often cause well....we always wake up around this time and tend not to go for classes...ah well...

Came back from the smelly CAN 2 to have lunch (Again...there is no where else and anywhere else is too far away) then went straight to the books....just realized that my lecturer was actually not bad oh well too bad for me for not attending lectures...who ask me to be lazy....stupid! But at least I managed to cover about 5-8 lectures today haha not too bad but still lots to cover. (Sorry to yirong and daniel who I had promised to go gymnastics with you all, I really had to hit the books!!! :()

Had a break at 4 plus to go play soccer with my Malaysian buds...and again i never fail to dissapoint .....i think it has been too long since i touch the soccer ball.....i totally suck at it now, like how they would describe a "kaki bangku" is ....i think i disgust myself...loosing the ball and tripping over it too...oh well at least i had a good sweat and i probably wont be playing anytime soon because of Cheer training which will be pretty intensive and not to mention my FYP @_@

Got back at 630 to have dinner and then back to the books again until 130 a.m. Although I had an interval when i was supposedly studying at the same time glanced at Soccernet.com to catch up on the scores...the first suprise was...

Stoke 2- 0 Arsenal

I guess this was how all arsenal fans were reacting when they saw the scores and their own players conceding goals...Oh well too bad for arsenal fans. But the more exciting match was the match that had Dream Catchers Hull City who have had an amazing season so far against Man Utd at Old Trafford. I told wy leong (who i was studying with) that if the score turned 4-3 I will run down to the tv lounge (as I was in Hall 8 study room the whole time) to see Hull City do their magic again. And so I ran down as the match really did turn into a tight one. Andy came running along too haha...

Too bad this was Phil Brown's reaction

Its obvious who won the game huh...but Hull City deserve every right to earn a point at Old Trafford today...too bad...maybe next time....
The worse part of the day was ...arghhh when Roman Pavlychenko scored a late late goal to make it 2-1 at White Harte Lane....arghhh...Liverpool was dominating the match when Dirk Kuyt scored the first goal of the match... And Gerrard hitting the post twice...it should have been more then 0-1 but then Jamie Carragher did us a "favor" to equalise for Spurs...Thanks ya....and of course White Harte Lane's hero of the day Mr. Roman wrapped it up nicely for the Liverpool fans.

This was Dirk Kuyt when he scored....


And then at the 90th minute he just dint know what to do


Haih....nothing has been going well this week...So what can I do...? Study harder and harder!!!

Cheerios for now

No comments: