Thursday, November 20, 2008

Time passes by real quickly

Well its already day 2 at home already....

Ate lotsa stuff and my god the prices of food in Msia is really getting expensive lor..I got quite a shock...I still remember with RM 10 last time you can still survive for one day... now it costs almost Rm7-8 for a decent meal in Mid Valley...and with that amount you are only limited to a few food...PENGZ!!!

So far what I have ate:

1. Ipoh Chicken Rice (Not from Ipoh but it tastes good!)
2. Nasi Lemak
(oohhh this is sedap...anywhere in KL the nasi lemak tastes really power haha not like the one at Boon Lay Market)
3. Had some tasty Egg Tarts
4. Char Kuew Teow
5. Roti Planta (was this is best....with Ice Milo that you get here so kaw....shiok!)

Well thats about all..I still have loads of food to clear haha....like Tau Fu Fa!!! especially the one from Petaling Street and Lok Lok from anywhere of the streets in Selangor!!!

Ahh how much I miss home...but coming home has its downs...like getting Fat from eating hahaha and not being able to go to gym to practice my Gymnastics lols....the tumbling giant is yet to amaze!! :p

Oh well time to sleep..

All the Best to those still having exams!!

Cheerios!!

No comments: