Just a random post to express that in the midst of going thru hell in this exam period, it actually gave me a chance to connect with my Malaysian kias again...haha dont be shock when I say I really do miss them...
I still remember all the fun I had when I first came to NTU with Malaysian mates made the trip and stay here the most fun times of my life I would dare to presume so far....brings me back to taking the KTM ride with Andy, Ler, Soo Fan, Eng Tee and our friend who has already graduated and is pursuing his masters/phd in london....yes its Min Liang....
Having spending most of my time studying with them (wy leong, billy, yee kiat, emily, zi ling,emily, yee kiat, rui yang, ming wei, andrew, zein, daryl, quen seng, lin sing, siu zen, pui ee, andy, ler and prob some more which I missed out hehe) made me recall that I havent been spending time with them throughout the whole semester...
Well I think everyone knows why....Im too busy with cheer prac thus i totally dint have time with them at all lor (prob only with zein a lot) haha...
So this hellish period was not all hellish after all....
I heart all my Malaysian Kias...Malaysia Boleh!! hehe
Cheerios!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment